Duties and responsibilities
- Provides training to Field Service, Technical Support, and numerous other departments that utilize any of our Service Management System(s).
- Ensures the upkeep of any Service Management System(s) related Manuals, BPP’s, SOP’s, etc.
- Works closely with IT and Quality to create test scripts for system patch fixes and test the scripts in UAT, Validation, and Production databases to make sure the fixes have worked properly.
- Provides administration support and backup support, for multiple service systems, troubleshooting various issues for all departments and including customers that use the Customer Service Portal.
- Works closely with Quality Assurance team making sure all Service Management System related processes and documentation are followed according to QA standards.
- Creates and maintains employee accounts in our Service Management System(s).
- Conducts Service Management System New Hire Orientation classes for Field Service Engineers.
- Monitors and updates ES Invoicing Spreadsheets.
- Reviews Service billings in the Service Management System Audit Queue. Reviews and mails all service billing invoices to customers.
- Provides Service Management System data maintenance (Clean up database records daily, such as, incorrect customer site spellings, node assignments, state locations, contact records, incorrect serial numbers, etc.).
- Handles tracking of all dealer installation reports and works with Master Data to get the customer site information into our Service Management System.
- Reviews and processes all Deinstallation Requests. Deinstalled items (assets) shall be moved from the account site location in SMS to FMSU out of service account.
- Works closely with Master Data for new account creation and updates in SAP. Also, provides SAP system support back up.
- Reviews material master creation requests for appropriate field settings and characteristics
- Performs special projects and tasks requested by management.
- Adheres to the Company's quality and regulatory compliance requirements, without exception, and ensures that all job duties inherent in the position description are performed in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Comply with all applicable U.S. Food and Drug Administration (U.S. FDA) medical device regulatory requirements, applicable ISO 13485 standard requirements and all other applicable laws, regulations and standards.
NOTE: This position will require travel for training for the first few weeks of the job to Stamford, CT. After that, the role will be based full-time in Valhalla, NY.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience.
- com Admin certification. Direct experience with Service Cloud and/or Field Service Lightening a strong plus.
- Experience with SAP a strong plus. Astea Alliance experience also preferred.
- 3 years of experience in some form of system support and maintenance including managing security profiles and end user training.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team/group environment.
- Self-motivated and able to work with and without direct supervision.
- Strong skillset in Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint, etc.).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Presentation skills are a plus.
- Strong sense of urgency to respond to and resolve support requests.
- Enthusiastic and comfortable in a training environment and group setting.
- Experience working in a quality controlled and validated system a strong plus.
The position requires the ability to perform the following physical demands and/or have the listed capabilities.
- The ability to sit up 75-100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to use your hands and fingers to feel and manipulate items, including keyboards, up to 100% of applicable work time.
- The ability to stand, talk, and hear for 75% of applicable work time.
- The ability to lift and carry up to ten pounds up to 20% of applicable work time.
- Close Vision: The ability to see clearly at twenty inches or less.
Occasional travel may be required based on business need.